The Special session solicits the researcher to present their ideas on the application of machine learning in the field of 6G Communication. Machine Learning is an emerging technology which empowers computers to learn automatically from the past data. It practices with various algorithms for building mathematical models and making correct predictions using historical data or information. Currently, it is being used for various tasks such as image recognition, speech recognition, email filtering, Facebook auto-tagging, recommender system, and many more. Machine learning (ML) in 6G communication networks will be the backbone of the digital transformation in societies by providing ubiquitous, reliable, and near-instant wireless connectivity for humans and machines.
The Session accepts papers on topics that are not limited to::
● Machine Learning based New Techniques, Designs, Architectures for giving better
service on 5G and 6G networks
● Machine Learning oriented Innovative methodologies and Models in 5G and 6G networks
● Security related Machine Learning Solutions in 5G and 6G networks
● Reliable and Enrichable resource allocation, call admission based on Machine Learning methods on 5G and 6G networks
● Machine Learning enabled Radio Access Network
● Efficient Channel Assignment in 6G networks by assisting Machine Learning methods
● Object Detection based on Wireless Signals
● Activity Recognition based on Wireless Signals
● Deep Learning in Communication
● 6G Network Security and Privacy
● Image Processing in Communication
● Fuzzy Sets and Rough Sets in Communication
● Quantum Internet, MIMO antennas, Quantum Network.
Dr. Suchithra R Nair., Professor., School of CS and IT., JAIN (Deemed-to-be University),
Prof. Naren.J., Assistant Professor, School of CS and IT., JAIN (Deemed-to-be University), Bangalore.
Dr. Ramkumar Krishnamoorthy., Assistant Professor, School of CS and IT., JAIN (Deemed-to-be University), Bangalore.
Call for paper begins : 01/07/2023
Last date of paper submission : 31/07/2023
Author Notification : 25/10/2023
Early Bird Registration Closes : 31/10/2023
Camera Ready Copy & Copy Right submission : 31/10/2023
Conference Start : 19/01/2024
Download Brochure of Special Session
Special Session Brochure