S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards have been announced to facilitate the Entrepreneurs who has established the Start up with an innovative idea and made it a successful yet unique venture. This award is to recognize the courageous people who have taken risk to set up their business.
a. A coveted "Winner" or "Top Start-up" (Finalist) recognition from S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards, a global non-profit organization dedicated to fostering entrepreneurship.
b. Opportunity to pitch to an audience of VCs, angel investors, senior tech enterprise execs, investment bankers, domain experts, bloggers and media.
c. Presentation is in a dedicated S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards room at the conference. This could open-up a multitude of opportunities.
d. Access to the S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards Media Lounge and Tech Press to pitch your story.
e. Prioritized access to multiple programs and an opportunity to connect with VCs, Angels, industry experts and serial entrepreneurs.
f. Opportunity to connect with prospective domain experts for advisory, Board, or mentoring engagement based on mutual willingness.
g. General Judging Process: This select list is further subjected to a higher level of diligence and screening by the expert panel of judges who are Serial Entrepreneurs, Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors, CEOs, and well-rounded Technology Experts. Upon final submission, the scores will be locked-in and validated. The short-listed companies are announced as " 2018 S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards Finalists".
h. Confidentiality: Judges' identities, their affiliations, company representations, scoring patterns, and all information related to their participation in the S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards selection process will be held confidential. Judges will work independently and will not know the scores or identities of the other judges. Judges are selected only by invitation and are subject to S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards strict confidentiality and disclosure guidelines.
i. Validation: Judging process is monitored for time expended and scoring consistencies. Final scores are further validated to eliminate extreme scoring patterns. All qualified judge scores are consolidated for all three parameters and weighted.
j. Top Start-up Announcements: Upon successful screening, a list of "2018 S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards Top Start-ups" will be announced. These companies are chosen based on their mix of attributes that demonstrate the highest probability of success. "2018 S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards Top Start-up" list is announced on Tuesday, 08 January 2019 at 4:00 PM. This select group goes through another last round of judging.
k. S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards Live Presentation: S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards Top Startups are required to attend S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards and present to a global audience on 20 January 2019. Presentations will be held in separate rooms with a capacity of about 50 attendees. The S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards presentations will be livestreamed and viewed by thousands online worldwide. On-site attendees will include by many distinguished top-tier venture capitalists, renowned technology angel investors, industry experts, consultants, researchers, bloggers, and publishers. To be slotted for stage time, companies are required to register for the conference and show proof of travel. Travel and stay for participation will not be compensated and is at your own expense.
l. Winner Announcements: The very best of the best "2018 S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards Winners" are announced at ICDMAI 2018 on 21 January 2018 in the presence of a live audience.
S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards program incorporates standard multiple regression techniques combined with comprehensive evaluation, screening and judging processes. All processes are designed and validated at various levels to deliver a transparent, robust and fool-proof system.
1. Register your company for S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards: Any individual, founder, CTO, or authorized representative of a technology start-up can register their company. Nominating individual must use a website domain email address. Registration can only be done exclusively online on the portal www.icdmai.org/S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards. Incomplete nominations or incorrect contact details automatically disqualify the registry. No further contact will be made. Successfully completed registrations are automatically confirmed by email. Thousands of companies representing virtually every technology hotbed community worldwide participate each year.
2. Qualification: Companies are first qualified by ensuring that they meet the criteria set for what constitutes a start-up. To qualify, companies must be privately held and less than 3 years old.
3. Segment Expert Screening: A team of carefully chosen panel of segment experts with direct domain experience will screen the companies. Scoring is done on each company's IP, business model, and team. This process pares down the applicant pool to 30 to 50 + best-of-breed semi-finalists. This pool is further vetted through a second level of selection process by a group of accomplished well rounded judges to pare down the pool to 20 finalists who are recognized as S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship Top Start-ups.
4. Top-Startups Value Proposition & Conference Registration: It is mandatory for all 20 finalists to attend S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards. The 10 winners are announced at ICDMAI on 20 Jan 2018.
5. Registration & Program Fees: There will be direct fee for participating and attending the conference for Rs 3000.00. It is mandatory for all 20 finalists to attend S4DS Start-up Entrepreneurship awards. Additional registrations from same company are offered at a 50% discount (maximum of 3 per Top Start-up). Registration privileges include full-conference access including meals for the two days of the conference.
Click here to open up formS4DS-Startup Awards